Hello,
Each of us is increasingly asked to "Type #" on the IVR telephone operators and other services.
"Press # to listen to the legal notices and make your choice ...
One can imagine that in effect for a set of repetitive tasks and for a good referral to a specialist it is appropriate to use a voice server or a person to a number of choices or information to be entered ... By
cons at the moment there is a underlying desire to remove any access to a human operator, to every human person, all contact "named" and "responsible" is a step that no-one have not hesitated to pass blithely.
After several weeks of reflection, I decided to make public a blatant example of dehumanization in order not said striking. Everything is documented precisely with more than two months of decline and time left to explain or apologize to SFR ...
As Mr. Ombudsman, but as a citizen base, I denounce a "growing dehumanization." I would add a voluntary "disempowerment" of the chain of customer service for the "client" gives up its concerns, problems ... The money was cashed anyway he is happy or not.
You will find below all the specifics to get a conscience and a status to this day 5 October 2010.
Happy reading. It is edifying. Jean-Michel
The key elements of traceability are:
- The Order Number: 2027702566
of July 19, 2010 - Reference Courier Receipt Acknowledgement: 1E00060542779 of August 6, 2010
Re: Complaint: Creating DATA line 3G + SFR - INCIDENTS IN CASCADE
Dear
The purpose of this letter is to tell the incredible result of incidents related to cascade my order referenced, by telephone from Your Services July 19, 2010 (customer service number as shown on my bill SFR ADSL). I said he should give a very high number of information (credit card, no bank account, tel., Date of birth, identity card ...) so I'm already a client at home. It says I need to go through a direct debit so I do not want it!
A) The command
On 24 July, beyond 3 days as indicated as a maximum, I receive an order confirmation. It also tells me by phone that my order was delivered to me well said Parcel Point! I go there and I see that this is not the case.
On Saturday, July 24, I am trying to locate my order based on the number of packages provided by the Internet mail (No. 60011322208601). The system does not allow it.
So I call customer service who can not help me. [Editor's note: This is used by the number I called to place my order ...]
The order number does not allow your services to provide information.
According to them, I do not exist simply having no cell phone number ... I remind them that I am a customer ADSL but nothing helped.
At this point, I lost at least two hours. The person who undertook to contact me on Monday, has not made after at least three points on Saturday.
I specify that this person SFR heard through the call on my mobile my unsuccessful attempts to reach my calls via the IVR.
B) Delivery
On the morning of Wednesday, July 28, after 4 roundtrip package developed in the preceding days (closed for holidays) and his replacement during the leave is via the number of driver Mondial Relay I finally locate the package and could recover.
C) Activation
Wednesday, July 28 afternoon, I want to "activate" my line as shown. This is where the chain of troubles will really begin.
1) Enable Internet
activation via the website SFR is impossible. Loop system.
I then decided to call in by following the instructions provided in manual.
2) Call the 900
This number is not authorized from the place where I call.
3) Call of 1023
The voice server is based on the mobile phone number the customer SFR. Not knowing this number, it appears, after several calls may not be possible to reach the right department. The voice server
"wins" after 30 seconds. Use of
00 00 00 00 00 does not allow to be routed to a "human".
4) Call the technical number 0805 70 70 77
The scenario is identical to that described above. Can not activate my line or join a "human". It is important to note that my card is not a 3G + "Samsung, Nokia, Sony, LG, Alcatel, Sharp and SFR, the seller sends me back to" your provider "...
5) Call of 1027 and 1077
problems already encountered Saturday, July 24 are most severely felt.
It turns out that different services can not only nothing to me, but "competitors" each other.
None wants to take responsibility the resolution of customer problems encountered.
No. EMEI - No SIM card, order number, nothing ... will not reach them trace back to my computer or direct me to good service somewhere within SFR!
Then, taking always the voice server system, I end up falling on a "human" that I let go, although he does everything for me "pass to another service."
The interlocutors that I send are not able to "find myself" with the order number.
A shame for a company like SFR.
The mobile phone number required for activation, simply does not exist.
They want to send me to a shop SFR over 15 km
Finally, customer service sends me back to the technical service which sends me to customer service which comes to the technical service
... I do not give up and demand that I found someone without going through the voice server to activate my line.
I am at this stage since more than 1h30 online without discontinuity.
Finally, I must make me look like a new customer ... mobile phone to be connected with a person stating in effect a series of failures ... and can associate a mobile number to my 3G datacard +!
The person told me it should work ... and now, whatever happens, I'm known to SFR!
In fact, it will be until the following July 29, 2010 I can use my data card!
interface SFR indicates indeed, finally, the number of "portable"
D) Using the Package Ordered
Most disturbing is the use of the package.
After 3 hours of use, a text message warning me that I'll pay additional 0.15 euros per min and then at 4:01 another level is reached.
Yet I ordered an unlimited unrestricted [Editor's note: at 29.90 euros per month].
Note that the order confirmation message does not mention the price of unlimited data plan (however described on the web) and "benefits" and "options" that there was never any question by phone or in writing somewhere ...
And then this morning August 6, 2010
Compared to a limit of 29.90 euros TTC is already almost twice ...
E) Conclusion
Before my order I am an SFR customers (ADSL) and shortly after my 3G + card order I discovered that I am no longer customers of SFR. A number
control SFR does not subscribe to the service.
It takes a cell phone number at SFR for the right to speak to a "human".
If not satisfied, we can terminate ... and SFR has lost only 1 euro.
I do not know at what level of charges I will be knowing that a direct debit is unauthorized in any case reach me (although I did not sign).
Hereby, I would ask SFR
1) Not to charge the amount of 29.90 euro monthly controlled and not a single penny extra.
2) To compensate me for my hours of work and this 'fault report' that I made. It is valid, at least partially, for anyone ordering by phone card DATA SFR 3G + or thousands of people.
This "report" also indicates a highly unbalanced fashion sales to the consumer.
The estimated amount of my time lost (at this stage is already 16 hours) on August 6, 2010 ...
------------------------------------------------ SFR Customer Solution --------------------------------
RET
answer ànoreply@noreply.no [Ed: note the noreply! and especially that this mail is not signed or authenticated with the name of a person] to
davault jean-michel
date September 9, 2010 4:49 p.m.
object Confirmation telephone interview on the keys 3 g
Sir, I
following our telephone conversation of this date on your contract 3G dongles. I confirm
Money Back a sum of € 195.00, corresponding to your bill AGOQ821008011 No. 1 last September. [Editor's note: This refund has not taken place on 5 October 2010 and had to be an opposition bank for the collection of 195 euros!. The bank has happily accepted the evidence provided]
This repayment being made by bank transfer within 15 working days.
[Ed 9 +15 = 24 September: Not held]
As of September 28, your subscription will be much of an amount of 29.90 € including a monthly reduction of 10.00 €.
This subscription includes unlimited internet connection with a slower browsing speed when exceeding 1 GB. [Editor's note: we would like was that the unlimited is limited]
We also offer as compensation, a gesture of goodwill from 29.90 € which will be visible on your bill in October 2010. [We'll see]
hopes to have responded favorably to your request, please accept, Sir, Yours faithfully. [Editor's note: My request is not satisfied because we do not address the merits my mail regarding the inability to contact a responsible person if there was not a mobile number SFR and compensate me for my 16 hours or more of their time to complete an audit of a malfunction of services impacting thousands or even Hundreds of thousands of people]
Your advisor SFR Solution.
[Editor's note: noreply rate! and especially that this mail is not signed or authenticated with the name of a person. Even on the phone this person was not authorized to give his name or job name ...]
0 comments:
Post a Comment