and relevance of a strategy to undertake
Hello all, Back from
United States, I feel like my article change of eras, areas and air is even more relevant than I thought. Impertinence on my part? Glorification? Nay! Indeed, on one hand, the CAC 40 lost since 1 / 6 of its value and showing the Battle of around three months 3000 points has been lost, and secondly, the content broadcast on Radio BFM indicates an awareness that "fundamentally the world will never be the same again."
During his stay beyond my "business meetings" or "technological" I met a lot of people could listen to television broadcasts and reading newspaper articles ... Some small things I marked as "Want to Lose One Million more jobs? Just keep talking." This sentence appeared in full page in USA Today March 4, 2009. It can be translated into in "Want to lose one million extra jobs? Keep talking!". This sentence is Heavy feel knowing that there have been 4.5 million jobs lost since the crisis erupted. In times of crisis, we must avoid the busybodies and "act". I invite you to listen [ BFM, The great debates 11am-12 pm - March 9, 2009 ] in particular to minutes 32, 38 and 45 for the "3C" and "8E". Note also that the doctrine of "return on equity of 15% is over ...
In times of crisis, we must restore confidence. It is only the confidence which will start from the front. Thus, a site like Facebook was vilified on Fox News. "The dangers of Facebook" were explained far and wide: uncontrollable personal data, identity theft, intrusion Program, psychological analysis, propagation of viruses, malicious ...
On my return I read with interest in Les Echos that Google Docs had opened 0.05% open access documents (100 documents on 200 000 to give an idea of the importance of data made public). You probably read with interest the article by Barry Schwartz
suggesting how such a security breach can impact the plans of those who want to put medical data on such a system ...
And I get interesting information from a regular reader of my blog ... me point to the interview with Bernard Ourghanlian, technical and security of Microsoft France, Le Monde Informatique February 2008 and is proving to be a even greater relevance than a year later.
The following interview makes it very well aware how an innovation at one point joined a market and other markets to finally return to the recognized custom designers of high value-added ...
users GrooveIT! , the solutions based on "Groove or SharePoint appreciate strategic relevance advice Hommes & Process, trust and value added generated in times of crisis .
Interview
Interview
0 comments:
Post a Comment